Known as The Wrapper’s Choice! The MUTOH XpertJet 1641SR Pro 64” Eco-Solvent single head, 4-color (CMYK) printer, builds upon MUTOH’s made in Japan reputation and delivers superior print quality and outstanding speeds at an affordable price. It is powered by MUTOH’s new genuine VerteLith™ RIP Software, bundled with FlexiDESIGNER MUTOH Edition 21, a $2,199.00 value. VerteLith RIP optimizes all of the capabilities the XPJ-1641SR Pro has to offer and produces the best-possible gradients, skin tones and vivid colors. This printer features MUTOH’s new AccuFine Print Head, which achieves best-in-class dot placement accuracy and an increased nozzle row length for 35% faster print speeds. The XPJ-1641SR Pro is paired with MUTOH’s GREENGUARD Gold certified MS41 Eco-Solvent ink, suitable for use in sensitive environments such as hospitals, child care facilities and more, all while providing users a larger color gamut, outstanding durability, and improved dot gain.
MUTOH’s genuine VerteLith RIP software bundled with FlexiDESIGNER MUTOH Edition 21 optimizes the XPJ-1641SR Pro through these key features:
• Auto-population of named Pantone coated/uncoated spot colors.
• MUTOH Clear Tone half tone technology.
• MUTOH CMYK wide color gamut ICC profile.
• Automated layout processing and printing.
• Soft proof.
• “What-you-see-is-what-you-get” RIP preview.
• FlexiDESIGNER MUTOH Edition 21.
• Tab customization.
• Color management function.
• Finishing bleed processing function.
• Printing log function.
XPJ-1641SR Pro printer features include:
• New extra-long piezo AccuFine print head increases productivity and improves the accuracy of dot placement by 20% over the previous print head.
• i-screen technology reduces banding.
• DropMaster2 automatically calibrates bi-directional alignments, saving time and reducing adjustment variations.
• Nozzle Area Select uses blocks of active nozzles to temporarily print if clogged nozzles fail to recover.
• Feed Master sensor allows for automatic feed adjustments.
• Media Tracker prints a barcode prior to removing media and when media is loaded again, recognizes the amount remaining.
Digital Media Warehouse’s return/refund policy expires 30 days from shipment. Failure to process a return/refund within this term will result in the rejection of the refund request.
Eligible return items must be unused and in the same condition as received in the original packaging.
- Demo Printers
- Used Printers
Completed returns require proof of purchase. Please do not ship returns to the manufacturer unless directed otherwise from the processing department.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Product box is opened, but unused
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Upon return receipt and inspection, email notification generates with approval/rejection notice.
If approved, the refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to the original payment method within 7-12 business days from approval.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
Unreceived refunds; first check account utilized for initial payment.
Then contact the account company, it may take some time before a refund is posted based on policies established with the account.
Next contact the bank tied to the payment account. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Once these steps have been exhausted, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
HPAll HP Ink Cartridges, Toner Cartridges, Printheads, Waste Ink Cartridges, and any other HP supplies or accessories will be charged a 20% restocking fee.
MutohAll Mutoh Ink Cartridges, Printheads, Waste Ink Bottles, and any other Mutoh supplies or accessories will be charged a 15% restocking fee.
After Market/Refill InksAll Ink Refills or Non-OEM Inks will be charged a 15% restocking fee.
PaperAll Media and Paper will be charged a 15% restocking fee.
PrintersAll Printer sales will be charged a 20% restocking fee and any labor costs involved with the return.
All machine part sales are final. There are no returns, refunds, or exchanges for any machine part sales.
Clearance, Demo, Used, and Flash Sale Items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately clearance, demo, used, or flash sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
Digital Media Warehouse only replaces items defective or damaged as a result of DMW’s neglect. Exchanges for the damaged items must initiate contact via email; email@example.com
Exchanges resulting from miss ships because of the ordering party may incur a restocking fee.
To return product, ship to:
Digital Media Warehouse
1825 North Walnut,
Oklahoma City, OK 73105
Shipping costs will fall in the responsibility of the returning party, unless otherwise notified. Shipping costs are non-refundable. All refunds will be subject to deduction of initial freight costs.
Physical shipping address will dictate travel time in the event of an exchange.
Items valued over $75, should consider a trackable shipping service and/or shipping insurance. Digital Media Warehouse holds no guarantee of receipt of items without trackable shipping.