Contex IQ Quatro 4450 44 Inch ScanStation Pro
The IQ Quatro Scan Station Pro can help you boost your scan, copy, and archiving productivity to get the best out of all of your original CAD and Architectural Drawings. The IQ Quatro Scan Station Pro is one of the most productive scanner for scanning service professionals and comes in two different speeds either 7 Inches Per Second (4450) or 14 Inches Per Second (4490).
Comes with Contex's award winning software NextImage 5
Increase efficiency by more than 30% and create a more productive working environment
Continue working at your own speed and utilize ethernet access to exploit the potential of your workgroup
Improve your efficiency and start tackling more projects faster. End to end, no other wide format scanner can compete with the ScanStation Pro.
Use the ScanStation Pro solution with a stand-alone scanner or combine it with your preferred printer to make an MFP. If you choose to get the ScanStation Pro to create an MFP solution with a scanner and printer working together you can add the high or low floor stand so you can save office space. Just place the scanner on top of your printer or side-by-side position.
The ScanStation Pro solution makes it easier for you to create an environment with an efficient workflow, because of the accessible and full-featured touchscreen.
Contex IQ Quatro 4450 ScanStation Features
- Award Winning Software: The ScanStation Pro bundle includes the full version of NextImage 5 Software
- Fast Batch Scanning: Save time and money with the batch scanning feature that automates a big chunk of you workflow
- Swipe, Pinch, or Zoom directly on the Touchscreen You can use clasic touchscreen hand gestures on the HD Touchscreen to edit and manage your scans
- Edit with Superb Clarity: The 21.5 Inch Integrated HD Touchscreen lets you work with your scanned files in high def.
- Adapts to your company Infrastructure: Pair your ScanStation Pro solution with your existing office equipment.
The ScanStation Pro solution is ideal for a professional setting. Having the computer, a touchscreen and best-in-class software as an integrated part of the scanner save you valuable time when scanning needs to be easy, fast and in high quality. You will mostly see the ScanStation Pro solution be used in a professional environment, where they need to digitize piles of documents on a daily basis or in copy shops where a flexible and efficient scanner solution is a must.
If you are looking for a high-volume large format scanner then you may be interested in the HD Ultra X Scanner Series.
HD Ultra X Scanner Series