Charisma Single Sided Light Boxes™
Wall Mount, Ceiling Mount or Free-Standing
- 4-3/4" deep, SEG channel on front for graphics and on back for reflective backer
- Lights - Each light strip has 5 LEDs, with wide beam angles, for light efficiency and low heat. By default, lights are on both largest sides (4 sides lit is available upon request)
- Finish - Satin silver aluminum anodized (standard)
- Lights are 10W each, 850-950 lumens, 6500K color temperature
- Power cord - Single power cord directly from the lightbox.
- Unit is UL Certified with individually numbered stickers on each segment
the standard in safety
SEG FABRIC FRAMES™ GRAPHIC INSTALLATION
[Select Full Screen to Enlarge]
When inserting silicone into frame groove, you must place the edging AND the fabric into the groove.
1. Start by inserting one corner in and then the opposite diagonal corner.
2. Then insert the next corner followed by the last diagonal corner.
3. Work from the middle on each side, out to the ends.
4. This will result in a perfect fit.
LED Replacement Video
- Custom sizes, brackets and finishes available
- If purchasing graphics, reference our graphic templates and upload your file here . You'll be contacted by our graphics department.
- For Dealer Samples, click here
SpecsOur Charisma SEG/LED Light Boxes come unassembled, packed in a compact corrugated carton, making it easy for transport, storage and lower shipping costs. Assembly on site is fast and easy. Hard cases are also available. Hanging eyebolts have 1/2" inside diameter Ordering Notes: Please specify electric cord location preference. Custom sizes and configurations are available. XSSL330 Silicone Strip Dimensions: 1/2" wide x 1/8" thick Warranty: Testrite offers a 1 year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship affecting the quality and function of Charisma SEG/LED Light Boxes, when used in the correct manner. The determination is solely Testrite’s and its obligation shall be limited to providing replacement parts. Please see warranty page for additional details.
Digital Media Warehouse’s return/refund policy expires 30 days from shipment. Failure to process a return/refund within this term will result in the rejection of the refund request.
Eligible return items must be unused and in the same condition as received in the original packaging.
- Demo Printers
- Used Printers
Completed returns require proof of purchase. Please do not ship returns to the manufacturer unless directed otherwise from the processing department.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Product box is opened, but unused
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Upon return receipt and inspection, email notification generates with approval/rejection notice.
If approved, the refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to the original payment method within 7-12 business days from approval.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
Unreceived refunds; first check account utilized for initial payment.
Then contact the account company, it may take some time before a refund is posted based on policies established with the account.
Next contact the bank tied to the payment account. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Once these steps have been exhausted, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
HPAll HP Ink Cartridges, Toner Cartridges, Printheads, Waste Ink Cartridges, and any other HP supplies or accessories will be charged a 20% restocking fee.
MutohAll Mutoh Ink Cartridges, Printheads, Waste Ink Bottles, and any other Mutoh supplies or accessories will be charged a 15% restocking fee.
After Market/Refill InksAll Ink Refills or Non-OEM Inks will be charged a 15% restocking fee.
PaperAll Media and Paper will be charged a 15% restocking fee.
PrintersAll Printer sales will be charged a 20% restocking fee and any labor costs involved with the return.
All machine part sales are final. There are no returns, refunds, or exchanges for any machine part sales.
Clearance, Demo, Used, and Flash Sale Items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately clearance, demo, used, or flash sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
Digital Media Warehouse only replaces items defective or damaged as a result of DMW’s neglect. Exchanges for the damaged items must initiate contact via email; email@example.com
Exchanges resulting from miss ships because of the ordering party may incur a restocking fee.
To return product, ship to:
Digital Media Warehouse
1825 North Walnut,
Oklahoma City, OK 73105
Shipping costs will fall in the responsibility of the returning party, unless otherwise notified. Shipping costs are non-refundable. All refunds will be subject to deduction of initial freight costs.
Physical shipping address will dictate travel time in the event of an exchange.
Items valued over $75, should consider a trackable shipping service and/or shipping insurance. Digital Media Warehouse holds no guarantee of receipt of items without trackable shipping.