HP Latex Printers for Sale!
Discover the HP Latex 630 W Printer - Your Gateway to Superior White Ink Printing!
Unlock unparalleled possibilities with the best white ink printing experience, effortlessly. With a commitment to environmental certifications, this printer is not only versatile but also eco-friendly.
Unmatched White Ink Experience:
- Elevate your printing game with the industry's best white ink printing experience.
- Get the job done quickly and easily, setting new standards in white ink technology.
- Lead the way with environmental certifications, showcasing your commitment to sustainability.
Adaptable to Your Needs:
- This printer adapts to your business needs, making it the easiest white ink printer in your shop.
- Produce a wide variety of signage and décor jobs, including applications on thin film and papers.
- Deliver breathtaking prints with vibrant colors, seamless gradients, and sharp text at an impressive speed of 150 ft²/hr.
Efficiency and Peace of Mind:
- Enjoy peace of mind with automatic maintenance processes and user-replaceable printheads.
- Save valuable space and time with a fast and automated frontloading system.
- Reprint projects effortlessly with job storage of up to 10 GB within the printer.
- Monitor your printer's performance from anywhere and expand your capabilities with the cloud-based HP PrintOS app.
- Create a comfortable working environment with water-based HP Latex Ink technology that is both efficient and odor-neutral.
- Differentiate your business with environmental certifications, including UL ECOLOGO® and EPEAT.
- Join the eco-conscious movement by reducing plastics consumption with carton-based cartridges and labelless supplies, all while benefiting from free recycling through HP Planet Partners.
Ready to embrace the future of printing with unbeatable white ink capabilities?
Please note that this printer is designed to work exclusively with cartridges featuring a new or reused HP chip, ensuring security and quality. Periodic firmware updates maintain these security measures, enabling the use of reused, remanufactured, and refilled cartridges.
The secret to our exceptional white ink experience lies in our Automatic Ink Recirculation System. With constant circulation, white ink doesn't settle, preventing waste and clogs. All white print modes offer varying levels of opacity, up to 260% white ink density.
In standard mode, this printer operates at peak efficiency, achieving impeccable results. Bid farewell to image quality defects as adaptive printing mechanisms are designed to avoid them.
Choose the HP Latex 630 W Printer for unmatched quality, efficiency, and eco-consciousness. Order yours today and revolutionize your printing experience!
Digital Media Warehouse’s return/refund policy expires 30 days from shipment. Failure to process a return/refund within this term will result in the rejection of the refund request.
Eligible return items must be unused and in the same condition as received in the original packaging.
- Demo Printers
- Used Printers
Completed returns require proof of purchase. Please do not ship returns to the manufacturer unless directed otherwise from the processing department.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Product box is opened, but unused
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Upon return receipt and inspection, email notification generates with approval/rejection notice.
If approved, the refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to the original payment method within 7-12 business days from approval.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
Unreceived refunds; first check account utilized for initial payment.
Then contact the account company, it may take some time before a refund is posted based on policies established with the account.
Next contact the bank tied to the payment account. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Once these steps have been exhausted, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
HPAll HP Ink Cartridges, Toner Cartridges, Printheads, Waste Ink Cartridges, and any other HP supplies or accessories will be charged a 20% restocking fee.
MutohAll Mutoh Ink Cartridges, Printheads, Waste Ink Bottles, and any other Mutoh supplies or accessories will be charged a 15% restocking fee.
After Market/Refill InksAll Ink Refills or Non-OEM Inks will be charged a 15% restocking fee.
PaperAll Media and Paper will be charged a 15% restocking fee.
PrintersAll Printer sales will be charged a 20% restocking fee and any labor costs involved with the return.
All machine part sales are final. There are no returns, refunds, or exchanges for any machine part sales.
Clearance, Demo, Used, and Flash Sale Items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately clearance, demo, used, or flash sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
Digital Media Warehouse only replaces items defective or damaged as a result of DMW’s neglect. Exchanges for the damaged items must initiate contact via email; email@example.com
Exchanges resulting from miss ships because of the ordering party may incur a restocking fee.
To return product, ship to:
Digital Media Warehouse
1825 North Walnut,
Oklahoma City, OK 73105
Shipping costs will fall in the responsibility of the returning party, unless otherwise notified. Shipping costs are non-refundable. All refunds will be subject to deduction of initial freight costs.
Physical shipping address will dictate travel time in the event of an exchange.
Items valued over $75, should consider a trackable shipping service and/or shipping insurance. Digital Media Warehouse holds no guarantee of receipt of items without trackable shipping.